Skip to main content

Biggy Iggy Update! (Part Two Release Date, Microsite and Shirt Reveal!)

(Click here to jump to the recommended song, Pickpocket by Brian Setzer!) 

Howdy Rebels, Kat here with an important update on The Quest For The Biggy Iggy.

The mission is a go! My family and I are going on a road trip to Vermont to get our hands on the fabled ice cream sandwiches. I will post my review on Monday, September 6th, AKA Labor Day.

You may have read Part One and wondered, "Why go all the way to Vermont when you can order them on Richmond Market's website?"

An excellent question, dear rebels. As Wordgirl's best villain, Dr. Two-Brains so eloquently puts it:
 
Dr. Two-Brains says "Hey, it's never a straight path with *me*. You should know that by now!"
 
The linear way feels too easy. Sure I can order the Biggy Iggys online, but so can anybody. I wanna make it a journey. Plus, conventionality gives me hives.

I've also found the .swf file for the Biggy Iggy and Chewie Louie microsite!
 
Here's a video demonstration.
 
 
I also uploaded the .swf file to my Google Drive:


You can download it and open it with Flash Player (if you still have it- If not, I've found Flash Player 8 works).

And finally, shirt reveal!




It uh, it turns out Foodmark sells Biggy Iggy shirts, according to the microsite. I forgot that when I made this bootleg. I bet the real ones don't come in black, though!

I'll leave you off with this song that isn't technically related to Biggy Iggy, but I think matches his aura. It's Pickpocket by the legendary Brian Setzer. I have another song in mind, but I'm saving it for the actual review.

Remember to save room for dessert, and stay sexy!
 


Comments

  1. I hope you’re having a successful trip finding biggy iggy ice cream. I look forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Let's hear it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Quest For The Biggy Iggy! (Part Two)

Happy Labor Day, rebels. In the first part, I found out not only are Biggy Iggy and Chewy Louie still around, they’re at Richmond Market of Richmond, Vermont. (Click here to jump to the recommended song, "The Swag" by Link Wray and his Ray Men!) Happy Labor Day, rebels. In the first part, I found out not only are Biggy Iggy and Chewy Louie still around, they’re at Richmond Market of Richmond, Vermont. And that using Google instead of DuckDuckGo and just letting the store’s website load would have gotten me that information much faster. The Biggy Iggy is a whopping seven ounce, 530 calorie ice cream sandwich that brags about its “premium vanilla ice cream” between two chocolate-chip cookies that stay chewy right out of the freezer. They also get a lot of hype by the people who have had them before. According to the Flash Microsite, one convenience store cashier said “Biggy Iggies sell like flapjacks on a cold morning in Wisconsin.” The people of Massachusetts...

DIY Birch Beer

(Click here to jump to the recommended song, An American Trilogy as performed by Elvis Presley!) Monday is Memorial Day, and what's more patriotic than making a beverage for your cookout using an ingredient from your own backyard? If you're a New Englander like me, you may have seen bottles of birch beer in restaurant fridges or even at your local grocery store. If you've never tasted it, it has a delighful wintergreen taste that slightly resembles root beer. I myself have drunk storebought versions and made my own for years! Now it's time to show you how. NOTE: This recipe takes HOURS to make, so you may want to do this on a day off... maybe Sunday!   Also, this is a non-alcoholic recipe. If you're looking for a fermented birch beer, there are plenty of other tutorials for that on equally rebellious blogs. ;) I may make such a tutorial myself once I'm of age. YOU WILL NEED: - Sharp, straight-edged knife - Mixing Bowl - Pot/Saucepan - Hella birch twigs - Sugar ...

Maple: Why a Fall Staple?

I've been confused about this for four years: WHY is maple syrup a fall flavor?! It's harvested in early spring! Well, I SORT of get an answer. (Click here to jump to the recommended song, Minnie The Moocher by Cab Calloway!) Howdy, rebels! Today I set out to answer a question nobody asked. In 2017, I noticed sudden mentions of maple syrup as a fall flavor. This confused the crap outta me. "But maple syrup is for early spring! Why is it a fall thing all of a sudden?" I asked. Now that this blog exists, I set out to find the answer, which turned out to be a lot of answers. Mostly guesses. We'll get to that. Prior to any research, I assumed it was something to do with location and availability. Since maple syrup is high in sugar, it keeps well and is available year-round. Perhaps leaf peepers come up here and buy maple syrup in fall, then associate the flavor with the season. I'm not satisfied with that answer...